A Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Study of Sensor-Guided, Clinician-Administered Delivery of G-Pump (Glucagon Infusion) From an OmniPod to Prevent Post-Prandial Hypoglycemia in Post-Bariatric Surgery Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XERIS Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2018 According the Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, results of this study was published last week in the journal Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.