6-Month, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 2-Arm, Parallel-group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of a New Formulation of Insulin Glargine and Lantus Injected Once Daily in Children and Adolescents Age 6 - 17 Years With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus With a 6-month Safety Extension Period
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EDITION JUNIOR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2018 This trial has been Completed in Germany according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 May 2018 to 1 May 2018.