6-Month, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 2-Arm, Parallel-group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of a New Formulation of Insulin Glargine and Lantus Injected Once Daily in Children and Adolescents Age 6 - 17 Years With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus With a 6-month Safety Extension Period
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EDITION JUNIOR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Jan 2019 to 19 Dec 2018.
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 18 Jan 2019.