A Phase 3, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled Study of KPI-121 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIDE 2
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Mar 2018 According to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has conducted additional analyses on a post-hoc basis of STRIDE 1, STRIDE 2 and Phase 2 data.
- 26 Mar 2018 According to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the positive data from STRIDE 1 and STRIDE 2 trials, the company has submitted and US FDA has accepted for review a New Drug Application (NDA) for INVELTYS for the treatment of inflammation and pain following ocular surgery.
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History