A Phase I/Ib, Open Label Study of LSZ102 Single Agent and LSZ102 in Combination With Either LEE011 (LSZ102 + LEE011) or BYL719 (LSZ102 + BYL719) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic ER+ Breast Cancer Who Have Progressed After Endocrine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; LSZ 102 (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2018 Treatment arm has increases in the study, patients will get LSZ102 + LEE011 (LEE011 intermittent regimen and continuous regimen also) during dose expansion
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 152 to 312.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Oct 2019 to 20 Feb 2018.