Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous BIIB093 (Glibenclamide) for Severe Cerebral Edema Following Large Hemispheric Infarction
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glibenclamide (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral infarction; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHARM
- Sponsors Biogen; Remedy Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 650 to 680.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 28 Jun 2021.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 28 Sep 2020.