Observational, Prospective, Parallel Cohort Study to Evaluate Tolerability of Canagliflozin and Sulphonylurea on a Background Therapy of Metformin With or Without a DPP-4 Inhibitor During Ramadan Fasting in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CRATOS
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 08 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis this and other phase III study assessing safety and tolerability of canagliflozin in type 2 diabetes patients living in hot climates and fasting during Ramadan presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 29 Aug 2017 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.