A Randomized, Double-Blind, Proof-of-Concept, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once Daily Oral Vonoprazan 20 mg or Vonoprazan 40 mg Compared to Esomeprazole 40 mg for the Treatment of Subjects With Symptomatic Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease Who have a Partial Response Following Treatment with a High Dose of Proton Pump Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jun 2017 to 6 Jul 2018.
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jun 2017 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.