A Phase 1, Open-label, Multiple-probe Drug-drug Interaction Study to Determine the Effect of Rucaparib on Pharmacokinetics of Caffeine, S-Warfarin, Omeprazole, Midazolam, and Digoxin in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary) ; Caffeine; Digoxin; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DDI
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 24 Mar 2018 Results evaluating the effect of the poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor rucaparib on the pharmacokinetics (PK) of selected substrates of cytochrome P450 (CYP) 1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP3A4, and P-glycoprotein (P-gp) presented at the 119th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.