A Phase IIA, multicentre, open study on the safety and efficacy of allogeneic osteoblastic cells (ALLOB) implantation in multiple non-infected delayed-union (DU) fractures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Fracture
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bone Therapeutics
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to Bone Therapeutics media release, the company expects to announce interim results from this study in Sep 2017.
- 19 Apr 2016 New trial record