A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of MGL-3196 in Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MGL-3196 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Madrigal Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Mar 2018 According to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to report full results later this year.
- 08 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint [Mean percent change from baseline in low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C)] has been met.
- 08 Feb 2018 Results presented in a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History