A Phase 1/2a Study of BMS-986178 Administered Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab and/or Ipilimumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986178 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Nivolumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 May 2021 to 12 May 2021.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to the Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 May 2020 to 15 Oct 2021.