An Open Label, Randomized, Two Arm Phase III Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Versus Extreme Study Regimen (Cetuximab + Cisplatin/Carboplatin + Fluorouracil) as First Line Therapy in Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 651
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 15 Aug 2025.
- 03 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Feb 2019 to 14 Aug 2020.
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.