A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Single And/or Multiple Intravenous And/or Subcutaneous Doses Of Pf-06817024 In Healthy Subjects Who May Be Mildly Atopic, Subjects With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyps, And Subjects With Moderate-severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06817024 (Primary) ; PF 06817024
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 13 Apr 2020.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2020 to 13 Apr 2020.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 May 2020 to 1 May 2020.