A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839 in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Melanoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 15 Jan 2018 The protocol has been amended to remove the Monotherapy arm from the treatment table i.e. the CB-839 as Monotherapy for Melanoma.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 242 to 299.
- 07 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Calithera Biosciences Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History