Phase I Trial to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Ascending Dose (SAD) of N-Methanocarbathymidine (N-MCT) in Normal Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs N Methanocarbathymidine (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors N&N Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Apr 2016 According to N&N Pharmaceuticals media release, these trials will be conducted in at Georgetown University Hospital, Division of Infectious Diseases and Dr. Princy Kumar will serve as Principal Clinician during this period.