An Open Label, Dose Escalation Followed by Dose Expansion, Safety and Tolerability Trial of CAN04, a Fully Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Against IL1RAP, in Subjects With Solid Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nidanilimab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CANFOUR
- Sponsors Cantargia
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed to 100.
- 13 Oct 2017 According to a Cantargia media release, the first patient in this trial has received three cycles of treatment with CAN04. The first patient has formally completed the safety evaluation period according to the clinical protocol. The results from the first part of this trial are expected during summer 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.