Efficacy and Safety of Oral Rivaroxaban for the Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Active Cancer. A Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASTA-DIVA
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.