Comparison Between SYNERGY vs. Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) ABSORB Neointimal Formation Assessed by (Optical Coherence Tomography) OCT and Coronary Angioscopy (CAS) Evaluation (The ENHANCE Study - ENdothelial Healing Assessment With Novel Coronary tEchnology)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENHANCE
- 02 Nov 2017 Results compare the vascular healing on the BP-EES versus BVS at 4- and 12-month follow-up, were presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Apr 2016 New trial record