A Phase 1 Extension Study to Determine the Safety of UC-961 (Cirmtuzumab) at the Recommended Phase 2 Dose for Retreatment of Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treated Previously With UC-961
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2016 New trial record