An Open-label, Phase III, Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability at up to 52 Weeks in Japanese Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 3 Jul 2017.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.