A Phase 2, Open-label, Randomized, Two-part, Multiple Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Efficacy of SB 9200 in Subjects Infected With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inarigivir soproxil (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACHIEVE
- Sponsors Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Apr 2018 Treatment arms has been changed from 13 to 10 arms and patient number also decreased.
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 200.
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History