An Open-Label Phase II Study in Anti-GBM Disease (Goodpasture's Disease) With Adverse Renal Prognosis to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of IdeS --GOOD-IDES
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imlifidase (Primary)
- Indications Anti glomerular basement membrane disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOOD-IDES
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, as of 21 Mar 2018, seven patients have been recruited and treated with IdeS and limited follow-up data is currently available from five of these seven patients.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, till date 5 patients had been included in this study and limited follow-up data from three of these five patients is now available.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, the first patient is treated in this study.