A PHASE II PILOT STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, EFFICACY, PHARMACODYNAMICS AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF IDES IN ASYMPTOMATIC ANTIBODY-MEDIATED THROMBOTIC THROMBOCYTOPENIC PURPURA (TTP) PATIENTS WITH LOW ADAMTS13 ACTIVITY
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imlifidase (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Hansa Medical AB
- 21 Dec 2016 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, the company has decided to terminate this trial dur to non-favourable risk benefit profile observed after review of initial results from the trial.
- 21 Dec 2016 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Oct 2016 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, this trial expected to be completed during 2017.