An open-label, randomized, active-controlled, parallel-group, Phase-3b study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of three different treatment regimens of 2 mg aflibercept administered by intravitreal injections to subjects with diabetic macular edema (DME).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIOLET
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 Aug 2019 to 5 Nov 2019.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.