A Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Combination With Carboplatin and Gemcitabine in Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2023 to 1 Apr 2024.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated