Phase II Study of Arimoclomol for the Treatment of Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis (IBM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Arimoclomol (Primary)
- Indications Inclusion body myositis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orphazyme
- 15 Dec 2017 According to an Orphazyme media release, trial is intended to support a registration of arimoclomol for the treatment of sIBM and results are expected in H1 2020.
- 24 Oct 2017 This study, if positive, will form the basis for a single study filing for Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis (IBM). The company expects to complete this trial by the end of 2020.
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.