A Phase II Pilot Trial of Nivolumab + Albumin-Bound Paclitaxel + Paricalcitol + Cisplatin + Gemcitabine (NAPPCG) In Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Paricalcitol (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=10) assessing efficacy and safety of nivolumab (N) + albumin bound paclitaxel (AP) + paricalcitol (P) + cisplatin (C) + gemcitabine (G) NAPPCG in patients with previously untreated metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC), were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated