A Phase 1/2 Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of an Intravitreal Depot Formulation of Sunitinib Malate (GB-102) in Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GB 102 (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAGIO
- Sponsors GrayBug inc.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a GrayBug inc. media release, completion of enrollment of Phase 1 is anticipated by the end of Q2 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a GrayBug inc. media release, enrollment in the first two cohorts has been completed and enrollment in the final two cohorts is progressing well. A presentation of the data from the open label part of this study is planned in Q4 2018.
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 482 to 782.