An Open-Label, 2-Part, Multicenter, Post-marketing Study to Evaluate the Effect of Moderately or Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease on Cytochrome P-450 Enzyme Substrates Compared to Healthy Subjects and the Effect of Vedolizumab Treatment on Cytochrome P-450 Enzyme Substrates in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Losartan; Midazolam; Omeprazole
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.