A Phase II, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-3682 + MK-8408 in Subjects With Chronic HCV Genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruzasvir (Primary) ; Uprifosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-BREEZE 1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Apr 2020 to 17 Nov 2017.
- 24 Oct 2017 Results (n=149) presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.