A Phase 3, Randomized, International Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Enzalutamide in Combination With Paclitaxel Chemotherapy or as Monotherapy Versus Placebo With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced, Diagnostic-Positive, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENDEAR
- Sponsors Medivation
- 17 May 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the enzalutamide data from the Phase-2 HER2+ and ER/PR+ breast cancer studies, the company decided not conduct Phase 3 studies at this time.
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to an Astellas Pharma media release.
- 07 Oct 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.