A Toll-like Receptor Agonist as an Adjuvant to Tumor Associated Antigens (TAA) Mixed With Montanide ISA-51 VG With Bevacizumab for Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary) ; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Montanide ISA-51; Peptide vaccines
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.