A Phase II randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind, multi-centre study to assess safety and efficacy of incremental doses of QGC001 in patients with NYHA class II/III chronic heart failure with left ventricular systolic dysfunction Short title: QUantum genomics Incremental Dosing in Heart Failure Acronym &LDQUO;QUID-HF&RDQUO;
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Firibastat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUID-HF
- Sponsors Quantum Genomics
- 05 Mar 2018 was According to a Quantum Genomics media release, this trial was the subject of an amendment at the start of the year that widened the target patient profile to simplify and accelerate recruitment.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.