A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-centre Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Incremental Doses of QGC001 in Patients With NYHA Class II/III Chronic Heart Failure (HF) With Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction Versus Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs QGC 001 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUID-HF
- Sponsors Quantum Genomics
- 05 Mar 2018 was According to a Quantum Genomics media release, this trial was the subject of an amendment at the start of the year that widened the target patient profile to simplify and accelerate recruitment.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.