Effects of Concomitant Administration of BMS-986142 on the Single-dose Pharmacokinetics of Probe Substrates for CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP3A4, and P-gp in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986142 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.