Phase 1/2 Study of Liposomal Annamycin for the Treatment of Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) That is Refractory to or Relapsed After Standard Induction Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Annamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Moleculin
- 27 Mar 2018 According to a Moleculin Biotech media release, company has started enrolling patients at the USA sites, which includes,the Seidman Cancer Center and the Cleveland Clinic. Company entered under an agreement with The University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center for this study.
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Moleculin media release, Ethics Committee in Poland has approved this trial. Recruitment is expected to initiate in a week. A site initiation visit for the first treatment site was completed and treatment of patients in Poland is subjected to confirmation by the Polish National Office. The Company expects the first patient to be enrolled in first quarter 2018.