A Phase 2a Proof-of-Mechanism, Open-Label Study to Determine the Effect of ACH-0144471 on C3 Levels in Patients With Low C3 Levels Due to Either C3 Glomerulopathy (C3G) or Immune-Complex Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis (IC-MPGN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACH 4471 (Primary)
- Indications Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data from this study is expected in third quarter of 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. Tom Barbour is the principal investigator of this study. The trial has currently completed treatment of the first group consisting of two sentinel patients.