A Phase IB Combination Study of Rucaparib (CO-338) and Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) in Participants With Advanced Gynecologic Cancers and Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 May 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, this trial is expected to begin screening patients in the first quarter of 2017.