An Open-Label, Phase 4 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Triple Combination Therapy With Vedolizumab IV, Adalimumab SC, and Oral Methotrexate in Early Treatment of Subjects With Crohn's Disease Stratified at Higher Risk for Developing Complications
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Methotrexate
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.