Open-label Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Tasimelteon in Totally Blind Children and Adolescents With Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Nov 2017 The study is expected to be fully enrolled by the end of 2017 according to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.