A Multicenter Study of the EZH2 Inhibitor Tazemetostat in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Malignant Mesothelioma With BAP1 Loss of Function
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 13 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Disease control rate (DCR) at 12 weeks: greater than or equal to 35 percent) has been met, According to an Epizyme media release.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, company plans to present data from this study at a medical meeting to communicate next steps for this tumor type in mid-2018.
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Epizyme media release, the company expects to report data from this study in 2018.