A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of Pegylated Interferon Lambda Monotherapy in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis Delta Virus Infection (LIMT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIMT; LIMT HDV
- Sponsors Eiger BioPharmaceuticals
- 11 May 2018 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, the company aims to complete dosing in this trial in 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Interim results (n=20) presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- 23 Oct 2017 Interim results (24 weeks) presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2017 meeting, according to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc. media release.