International Multi-center Comparative Double-blind Randomized Clinical Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BCD-055 (JSC BIOCAD, Russia) and Remicade in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASART-2
- Sponsors Biocad
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Ratio of patients with ASAS20 response after 30 weeks of therapy) has been met, according to results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of three clinical trials of infliximab biosimilar BCD-055 (ASART-1, ASART-2 and LIRA) including comparative data on pharmacokinetics (PK), efficacy and safety in a variety of patient populations, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History