A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-543 in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Alopecia Areata
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib deuterated (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Concert Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report topline data in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, An independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) conducted an interim safety data review of the first cohort. Based on this review, the DMC provided its recommendation to continue with the current cohort and to initiate dosing of the second cohort.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated enrollment for the second cohort of this trial.