Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vadadustat for the Maintenance Treatment of Anemia in Subjects With Dialysis-Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (DD-CKD) (INNO2VATE-CONVERSION)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INNO2VATE-CONVERSION
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 2200 to 2800.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, enrolment completion expected by the end of 2018 and top-line results expected in 2019, subject to the accrual of MACE events.
- 09 May 2017 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee recommended continuing the studies without modification.