An Open-Label, Dose-Finding and Proof of Concept Study of the PD-L1 Probody Therapeutic , CX-072, as Monotherapy and in Combination With Yervoy (Ipilimumab) or With Zelboraf (Vemurafenib) in Subjects With Advanced or Recurrent Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CX 072 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PROCLAIM-CX-072
- Sponsors CytomX Therapeutics
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, enrollment is complete in monotherapy dose escalation arm (Part A), and preliminary data from Part A is expected to be presented in mid-2018. Patient enrollment was initiated at a single dose level in an expansion cohort in an undisclosed cancer with known sensitivity to PD-pathway inhibitors (Part D). Patient enrollment is ongoing in all other dose escalation arms of the study.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 173 to 195.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a CytomX Therapeutics media release, during the first half of 2018, an expansion cohort of the study at the recommended Phase 2 dose is expected to begin enrolling patients to evaluate CX-072 as monotherapy in a tumor type with known sensitivity to PD-L1 and/or PD-1 inhibitors (Part D).