Phase 1/2 Study of Intravenous or Intrapleural Administration of a Serotype rh.10 Replication Deficient Adeno-associated Virus Gene Transfer Vector Expressing the Human Alpha-1 Antitrypsin cDNA to Individuals With Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ADVM 043 (Primary) ; ADVM 043 (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ADVANCE
- Sponsors Adverum Biotechnologies
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an Adverum Biotechnologies media release, the company announces completion of dosing of first cohort and based on a review of the preliminary safety data, the independent data monitoring committee (DMC) has recommended proceeding to the second cohort of patients, which is open for enrollment.
- 28 Dec 2017 According to an Adverum Biotechnologies media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial. Preliminary data expected in the second half of 2018.
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.