A Phase 1-2 Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of KTE-C19 in Combination With Atezolizumab in Subjects With Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZUMA-6
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of phase I of the study (n=6; data cutoff: June 23, 2017) assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, the preliminary data from this study is expected in the second half 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology