Phase II Trial of Lymphodepletion and Anti-PD-1 Blockade to Reduce Relapse in High Risk AML Patients Who Are Not Eligible for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 04 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.